Complete Mixing and Mastering
Export multitrack session from your DAW
Write down your first and last name, email. Make sure, that you leave a note with your suggestions, song references, etc. Choose the quantity of songs and stems
Drop your file to our file uploader
Choose the payment method that is most convenient for you
We will send your project back to you in 2-3 days. Now, you can send us your revisions.
We will send you a ready to release wav file.
Complete Mixing & Mastering Package – The most demanded service on the music market. One of the advantages of this service is that you don’t need to look for a mastering engineer after the mixing process. We’ll deliver a ready to release song.
The second is, of course, the price. It will be lower than if you purchased each of the services separately.
Complete Mix & Master Package includes:
- Mixing — the process of mixing audio tracks. The mixing task is to make your song sound great with the help of EQ, balance, adjusting volume for each track, fxs, etc. For this process, all stems must be submitted. Keep in mind, there is no required number of stems, there can be 2 or more.
- Mastering is standardization, a process in which a song is brought to a radio-ready state. After mastering, your song is ready for release.
To improve the sound of your song you may choose add ons:
- Manual Vocal Editing
- Music Editing
- Radio Edit
- Mastering for iTunes
- Mastering for Spotify
Check out our before/after samples!
Fill out our form, upload your files and proceed to checkout
- First of all you need to export stems from your DAW.
- Then, please zip your files.
- Choose the service you’re interested in.
- Fill in all fields. Choose the quantity of songs and stems.
- Leave a note (any wishes for a mix and references).
- Upload zipped files and a demo mix (if you have).
- Choose add ons (optional).
- Proceed to Checkout.
Price depends on the project size and addons you’re interested in. Please go to the Order Window, fill in all fields, choose the addons (if needed) to check the price for the exact project.
It’s each instrument and vocals separately (as separate tracks).
For example kick, snare, bass, piano, lead vocal, background vocal. etc.
First of all, export your demo mix. Then you need to export the stems from your DAW. We have a list of video manuals:
- Logic Pro X – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frKZ1YQ-No0&t=9s
- Pro Tools – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFC-_U_Qp7U&t=23s
- Garageband – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0vCDyqqM6g&t=1s
- Ableton Live – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiN_ovVsp40&t=22s
- FL Studio – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_YB2RVcusc&t=5s
- Cubase – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSwd1f81ZD0&t=31s
- Reaper – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLltl2nvsR8&t=1s
Double check your audio files before uploading. Reload them into a new Session/Project, checking that they are in the correct placement and length. Finally zip your files.
Yes, that would be perfect! We will get your idea of mixing and mastering for this project (balances, effects, etc.).
You may send us a reference track to show us the sound you like. If there are no reference tracks – don’t worry, we will pick up something similar to your song.
You will have 3 revision sessions.
We work with any genre. We have a team of mixing engineers, which have a lot of experience in mixing and mastering almost all genres.
Our main office is located in Kyiv, Ukraine. Also we are cooperating with different engineers around the world.
Sure! We have an option which is called Upgrade Mixing and Mastering – which is fully analog.
But we work mostly in the box. Basically, we choose an approach for each project (digital or analog). So we choose which will fit better. We’re working for the result, not just for the “analog mixed’ label.
Music Editing is when we replace some samples (kick, snare, bass, hats, etc) to increase the overall quality of sound. Also we are doing time alignment of instruments such as guitars and drums.
Manual Vocal Editing is pitch correction using a combination of Melodyne and Autotune to create gentle sounding perfect pitch vocals.
Mastering for Spotify- mastering according to the requirements of Spotify. Mostly it’s about volume. It helps your track to sound better on Spotify, because a regular master can be over compressed in some cases for this platform.
Apple Digital Masters – they had a different format – AAC, which requires a different headroom and approach. This format provides the best audio quality to the customers. This add on is not applicable for regular iTunes release. Choose this option if you want to release your music with the Apple Digital Masters badge. Also the Apple Digital Masters file can’t be created in a simple mastering house. You need to master it at an Apple Official Mastering house.
We’re happy to say that Major Mixing is an Apple Certified Mastering House!
Sure! We have discounts for bulk deals. The size of the discount depends on the quantity of songs. You can always check it in the order window.